Saturday, July 10, 2010

Otto W Petersen and Mabel Limbeck Petersen

Otto William Petersen and Mabel Limbeck Petersen
Lincoln Memorial Park - Lincoln, Nebraska





PETERSEN
OTTO W.
FEB. 14, 1899
APR 28, 1977



PETERSEN
MABEL L.
DEC. 30, 1911
MAR. 10, 1995


Biographical

Otto Petersen was born on Valentine's Day in Waterloo, Black Hawk county, Iowa. His parents were Jens Petersen and Karoline Hansen Petersen, both natives of Denmark. His first wife, my grandmother, was Ruby Luella Pecht. They divorced.

Mabel Limbeck Petersen was my step-grandmother. Grandpa Pete and Mabel were married April 4, 1951.

I grew up with two sets of grandparents on my father's side of the family as Otto and Ruby had divorced before I was born - I never knew them as a couple.

FindAGrave memorials




No comments:

Post a Comment